in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mieshia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mieshia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Mieshia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Mieshia
- How Popular is the name Mieshia? Mieshia is the 29,968th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Mieshia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 149 babies born with the first name Mieshia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mieshia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mieshia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Mieshia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mieshia was in 1978 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Mieshia Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mieshia is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Mieshia: Your name in reverse order is Aihseim. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aimheis. How do you pronounce that?
What Mieshia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Mieshia mean?
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Eis for elegant, born within you.
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
His for hopeful, you see the bright side of things
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Past life for Mieshia born Sep 25, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Mieshia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).