in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Miguela, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Miguela" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Miguela such as celebrities named Miguela.
Origin and Meaning of Miguela
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- A female given name, a feminine form of Miguel.
Fun Facts about the name Miguela
- How Popular is the name Miguela? Miguela is the 61,368th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Miguela have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 19 babies born with the first name Miguela in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Miguela? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1923 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Miguela first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Miguela is Monday, June 15th, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Miguela born? The highest recorded use of the first name Miguela was in 1923 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Miguela: Your name in reverse order is Aleugim. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iemluag. How do you pronounce that?
What Miguela's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Miguela mean?
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Gis for glow, the warmth of your smile.
Uis for unique, your love of life.
Eis for excite, your spirit is catching!
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Past life for Miguela born May 8, 2010
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Miguela
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.