in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mikasa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mikasa" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Mikasa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Mikasa
People with the last name Mikasa are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Two or More Ethnicities
Fun Facts about the name Mikasa
- How Popular is the name Mikasa? As a last name Mikasa was the 141,140th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Mikasa? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Mikasa was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Mikasa: Your name in reverse order is Asakim. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aaksmi. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Mikasa? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 118 people with the last name Mikasa.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Mikasa? Mikasa is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Mikasa's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Mikasa mean?
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Iis for instill, the lesson of life.
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Past life for Mikasa born May 18, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Mikasa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).