in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Miklo, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Miklo" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Miklo such as celebrities named Miklo.
Origin and Meaning of Miklo
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Miklo popular?
Popularity of Miklo as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Miklo as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Iowa, Pennsylvania, or Connecticut.
Fun Facts about the name Miklo
- How Popular is the name Miklo? Miklo is the 24,649th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Miklo have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 222 babies born with the first name Miklo in the United States. That's more than enough people named Miklo to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Miklo? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Miklo born? The highest recorded use of the first name Miklo was in 2010 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Miklo Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Miklo is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Miklo: Your name in reverse order is Olkim. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oklmi. How do you pronounce that?
What Miklo's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Miklo mean?
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.
Past life for Miklo born Dec 11, 1960
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Miklo
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.