in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Minahil, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Minahil" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Minahil
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Minahil
- How Popular is the name Minahil? Minahil is the 29,874th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Minahil have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 150 babies born with the first name Minahil in the United States. That's more than enough people named Minahil to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Minahil? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Minahil born? The highest recorded use of the first name Minahil was in 2013 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Minahil Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Minahil is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 9 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Minahil: Your name in reverse order is Lihanim. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Liniamh. How do you pronounce that?
What Minahil's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Minahil mean?
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
His for hardy, can't keep you down!
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Past life for Minahil born Mar 7, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Minahil
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).