in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Minford, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Minford" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Minford such as celebrities named Minford.
Origin and Meaning of Minford
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Minford
John Minford is a famed human. John was born in 1946.
Nat Minford was a famed individual. Nat was born on December 2nd, 1912. He died on September 5th, 1975.
Where is the name Minford popular?
Popularity of Minford as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Minford as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Pennsylvania, New York, or California.
Common first names for Minford
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Minford
People with the last name Minford are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Minford
- How Popular is the name Minford? As a last name Minford was the 153,769th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Minford first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Minford is Sunday, November 20th, 1887.
- How unique is the name Minford? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Minford. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Minford: Your name in reverse order is Drofnim. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mndrofi. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Minford? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 106 people with the last name Minford.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Minford? Minford is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Minford's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Minford mean?
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Fis for fulfill, satisfy your needs.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Dis for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
Past life for Minford born Aug 22, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Minford
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.