in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Miosotis
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Miosotis, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Miosotis" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Miosotis such as celebrities named Miosotis.
Origin and Meaning of Miosotis
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
From New Latin myosotis, from Ancient Greek μυοσωτίς (muosōtís, “mouse's ear; forget-me-not”).
- forget-me-not (plant of the genus Myosotis)
Notable Persons With the Name Miosotis
MioSoty is a r&b, merengue, salsa, latin jazz, pop, rhythm, blues, merengue music, and salsa music musician. She was most active from 1985 to present. MioSoty was given the name MioSotis Ligia Malagon in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, U.S. MioSoty is also known as MioSoty, MioSoty Songz, Miosotis Malagon, Miosoty Meza, Malagon, and MioSotis Ligia.
Miosotis Heredia is an influential somebody. Miosotis was born in 1972.
Fun Facts about the name Miosotis
- How Popular is the name Miosotis? Miosotis is the 39,603rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Miosotis have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 76 babies born with the first name Miosotis in the United States. That's more than enough people named Miosotis to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Miosotis? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Miosotis born? The highest recorded use of the first name Miosotis was in 1969 with a total of 10 babies.
- Random Miosotis Factoid: According to the 1969 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Miosotis is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 8 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1969.
- Weird things about the name Miosotis: Your name in reverse order is Sitosoim. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sioimsot. How do you pronounce that?
What Miosotis's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Miosotis mean?
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Ois for original, one of a kind!
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Ois for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Sis for sensitive, another side shows.
Past life for Miosotis born Dec 14, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Miosotis
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.