Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Molla
Fun Facts about the name Molla
- How many people with the first name Molla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Molla in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Molla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1906 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Molla first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Molla is Sunday, May 26th, 1889.
- What year had the most people named Molla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Molla was in 1906 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Molla: Your name in reverse order is Allom. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lmloa. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Molla? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 768 people with the last name Molla.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Molla? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Molla as their last name since less than 1 person in 385k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Molla popular?
Common first names for Molla
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||21.61%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.78%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.30%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||11.98%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Molla
People with the last name Molla are most frequently White, African American, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Molla" mean? The list below shows the origins of Molla as well as things modernly associated with the name Molla such as celebrities named Molla.
Other Inspirations for the Name Molla
Molla Mamad Jan
Molla Patio Furniture
Notable Persons With the Last Name Molla
Jordi Mollà is an actor/director with the most prominent portion of their career being from 1988 to present. Jordi was born in 1968 as Jordi Molla i Perales in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
What does the name Molla mean?
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Lis for love, everlasting.
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Past life for Molla born Feb 4, 1947
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.