in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Monali, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Monali mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Monali
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for melody, the song of life.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
N is for nurturing, the care you provide to all
A is for aware, of your surroundings
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
I is for ideals, no higher!
Notable Persons Named Monali
Monali Thakur is a filmi and hindustani classical music musician. Her ongoing career started in 2006. Monali was born Monali Thakur on November 3rd, 1985.
Fun Facts about the name Monali
- How Popular is the name Monali? Monali is the 73,854th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Monali have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10 babies born with the first name Monali in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Monali? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1988 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Monali born? The highest recorded use of the first name Monali was in 1988 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Monali: Your name in reverse order is Ilanom. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Moinla. How do you pronounce that?
What Monali's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Monali born Mar 7, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Monali
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.