in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Monesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Monesha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Monesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mirth, your laughter.
O is for optimistic, look at the bright side!
N is for nice, need I say more?
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
S is for scholar, the brilliant in you.
H is for handy, the helpful you.
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Where is the name Monesha popular?
Popularity of Monesha as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Monesha as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in South Carolina, Illinois, or California.
Fun Facts about the name Monesha
- How Popular is the name Monesha? Monesha is the 17,758th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Monesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 420 babies born with the first name Monesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Monesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Monesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Monesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Monesha was in 1996 with a total of 61 babies.
- Random Monesha Factoid: According to the 1996 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Monesha is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 1996.
- Weird things about the name Monesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsenom. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sohnema. How do you pronounce that?
What Monesha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Monesha born Sep 10, 1929
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 825. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Monesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).