- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Monko, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Monko" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Monko such as celebrities named Monko.
Origin and Meaning of Monko
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Monko
Ksenia Monko is an important person. Ksenia was born on February 8th, 1992 in Kirov, Kirov Oblast.
Maria Monko is a leading somebody. Maria was born on November 26th, 1990 in Kirov, Kirov Oblast.
Where is the name Monko popular?
Popularity of Monko as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Monko as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Pennsylvania, Illinois, or New York.
Common first names for Monko
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Monko
People with the last name Monko are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Monko
- How Popular is the name Monko? As a last name Monko was the 86,981st most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Monko? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Monko was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Monko: Your name in reverse order is Oknom. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Noomk. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Monko? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 214 people with the last name Monko.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Monko? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Monko as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.4m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Monko's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Monko mean?
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ois for original, one of a kind!
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Kis for kid, the child within.
Ois for orderly, a lifelong passion.
Past life for Monko born Jun 8, 1981
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Monko
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.