Pronunciation of Morphology
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Morphology, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
How popular is the baby name Morphology in the U.S.?
Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the name "Morphology"
was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.
On the other hand, you simply have a name that no one else in America is using. For 136 years only your
parents have thought of using your name. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
Answer a few simple questions to help us improve the information we display about names on the site.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Morphology" mean? The list below shows the origins of Morphology as well as things modernly associated with the name Morphology such as celebrities named Morphology.
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary
- [Biol] That branch of biology which deals with the structure of animals and plants, treating of the forms of organs and describing their varieties, homologies, and metamorphoses. See Tectology, and Promorphology.
- [Biol] The form and structure of an organism.
- [Linguistics] The branch of linguistics which studies the patterns by which words are formed from other words, including inflection, compounding, and derivation.
- Specifically:The study of the patterns of inflection of words or word classes in any given language; the study of the patterns in which morphemes combine to form words, and the rules for combination; morphemics; as, the morphology of Spanish verbs; also, the inflection patterns themselves.
Etymology: Gr. morfh` form + -logy: cf. F. morphologie
- The branch of biology that deals with the structure of animals and plants
- The branch of geology that studies the characteristics and configuration and evolution of rocks and land forms
- The admissible arrangement of sounds in words
- Studies of the rules for forming admissible words
M is for melody, the song of life.
O is for outlook, pleasing to all.
R is for righteous, you know when you're right.
P is for pride, strong and alive!
H is for hero, as you appear to many.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
L is for lofty, your ambitions are high!
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
G is for glow, the warmth of your smile.
Y is for young, the years never show!
Your name in reverse order is "Ygolohprom". A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram)
will give "Lmorohgyop". How do you pronounce that?
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets.
Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Morphology born Dec 2, 1963
Click for Horoscopes, Live Readings & More - Free Chat with Live Psychics.
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Morphology
(click to save the high quality version)
Most Popular Names
Also see our other name lists