- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Muaaz, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Muaaz" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Muaaz
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Muaaz
- How Popular is the name Muaaz? Muaaz is the 47,821st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Muaaz have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 44 babies born with the first name Muaaz in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Muaaz? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Muaaz born? The highest recorded use of the first name Muaaz was in 2015 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Muaaz: Your name in reverse order is Zaaum. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zamau. How do you pronounce that?
What Muaaz's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Muaaz mean?
Mis for mighty, your inner strength.
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Past life for Muaaz born Mar 4, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Muaaz
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).