in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mufasa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Mufasa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Mufasa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mirth, your laughter.
U is for unite, you bring people together.
F is for fulfill, satisfy your needs.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
S is for select, as few are chosen.
A is for activities, for you have many.
Fun Facts about the name Mufasa
- How Popular is the name Mufasa? Mufasa is the 77,228th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Mufasa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Mufasa in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mufasa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Mufasa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mufasa was in 1995 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Mufasa: Your name in reverse order is Asafum. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Fusmaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Mufasa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Mufasa born Dec 10, 1990
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Mufasa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).