Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Muhammed
How popular is the baby name Muhammed in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Muhammed
- How many people with the first name Muhammed have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,811 babies born with the first name Muhammed in the United States. That's more than enough people named Muhammed to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Muhammed? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1970 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Muhammed first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Muhammed is Thursday, December 6th, 1906.
- What year had the most people named Muhammed born? The highest recorded use of the first name Muhammed was in 2014 with a total of 106 babies.
- Random Muhammed Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Muhammed is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 13 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Muhammed: Your name in reverse order is Demmahum. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dmeuhmma. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Muhammed? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 854 people with the last name Muhammed.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Muhammed? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Muhammed as their last name since less than 1 person in 345k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Muhammed popular?
Popularity of Muhammed as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||10.42%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||4.22%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Muhammed
People with the last name Muhammed are most frequently White, African American, or Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Muhammed" mean? The list below shows the origins of Muhammed as well as things modernly associated with the name Muhammed such as celebrities named Muhammed.
Origin and Meaning of Muhammed
The name "Muhammed" is of Arabic origin, and it means "Variant used for Mohammad - founder of Islamic religion. praiseworthy: glorified". It's a name commonly given to boys.
- A male given name: alternative spelling of Muhammad
- Alternative spelling of Muhammad (the prophet who introduced Islam).
Muhammed was also found in the following language(s): Finnish
Other Inspirations for the Name Muhammed
What does the name Muhammed mean?
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Uis for useful, always to others.
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.