in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Muntaha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Muntaha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Muntaha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
M is for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
U is for useful, always to others.
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
T is for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
H is for honest, something you hold dear.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Fun Facts about the name Muntaha
- How Popular is the name Muntaha? Muntaha is the 28,248th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Muntaha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 175 babies born with the first name Muntaha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Muntaha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Muntaha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Muntaha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Muntaha is Friday, September 22nd, 1933.
- What year had the most people named Muntaha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Muntaha was in 2009 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Muntaha Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Muntaha is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Muntaha: Your name in reverse order is Ahatnum. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Muahtan. How do you pronounce that?
What Muntaha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Muntaha born Jul 28, 1956
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Muntaha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).