Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Myeshia
How popular is the baby name Myeshia in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Myeshia
- How many people with the first name Myeshia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 910 babies born with the first name Myeshia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Myeshia to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Myeshia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Myeshia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Myeshia is Wednesday, May 18th, 1966.
- What year had the most people named Myeshia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Myeshia was in 1991 with a total of 49 babies.
- Random Myeshia Factoid: According to the 1997 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Myeshia is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 1997.
- Weird things about the name Myeshia: Your name in reverse order is Aihseym. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Emiahsy. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Myeshia popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Myeshia" mean? The list below shows the origins of Myeshia as well as things modernly associated with the name Myeshia such as celebrities named Myeshia.
Origin and Meaning of Myeshia
The name "Myeshia" is of Arabic origin, and it means "Woman: life. Variant of Aisha". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Myeshia
Myeshia Ellerbee Obituary
What does the name Myeshia mean?
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Sis for serene, your calm time.
His for hug, give one today!
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Past life for Myeshia born Jun 23, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.