in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Mylea, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Mylea" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Mylea
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Mylea
- How Popular is the name Mylea? Mylea is the 22,071st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Mylea have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 275 babies born with the first name Mylea in the United States. That's more than enough people named Mylea to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Mylea? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1956 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Mylea born? The highest recorded use of the first name Mylea was in 2008 with a total of 28 babies.
- Random Mylea Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Mylea is not a popular baby girl's name in Missouri. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Missouri have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Mylea: Your name in reverse order is Aelym. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Emlya. How do you pronounce that?
What Mylea's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Mylea mean?
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Yis for young, the years never show!
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Mylea born Nov 22, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Mylea
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).