Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Nahomi
How popular is the baby name Nahomi in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Nahomi
- How many people with the first name Nahomi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,015 babies born with the first name Nahomi in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nahomi to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nahomi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Nahomi first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Nahomi is Saturday, December 7th, 1907.
- What year had the most people named Nahomi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nahomi was in 2014 with a total of 101 babies.
- Random Nahomi Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nahomi is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 22 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Nahomi: Your name in reverse order is Imohan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaomhn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Nahomi popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nahomi" mean? The list below shows the origins of Nahomi as well as things modernly associated with the name Nahomi such as celebrities named Nahomi.
Other Inspirations for the Name Nahomi
Nahomi De Oliveira
Nahomi Kawasumi Blog
Nahomi Kawasumi Facebook
Nahomi Kawasumi Instagram
Nahomi Kawasumi Twitter
What does the name Nahomi mean?
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
His for handy, the helpful you.
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Past life for Nahomi born May 24, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.