in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Najai, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Najai" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Najai such as celebrities named Najai.
Origin and Meaning of Najai
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Najai
Najai Turpin is a boxer. Najai was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Fun Facts about the name Najai
- How Popular is the name Najai? Najai is the 26,187th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Najai have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 197 babies born with the first name Najai in the United States. That's more than enough people named Najai to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Najai? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Najai born? The highest recorded use of the first name Najai was in 2001 with a total of 22 babies.
- Weird things about the name Najai: Your name in reverse order is Iajan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Najai. How do you pronounce that?
What Najai's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Najai mean?
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Past life for Najai born May 19, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Najai
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.