- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Najir, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Najir" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Najir
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Najir
- How Popular is the name Najir? Najir is the 36,041st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Najir have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 96 babies born with the first name Najir in the United States. That's more than enough people named Najir to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Najir? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Najir first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Najir is Friday, April 26th, 1940.
- What year had the most people named Najir born? The highest recorded use of the first name Najir was in 2005 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Najir Factoid: According to the 1997 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Najir is not a popular baby boy's name in New Jersey. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New Jersey have the same name as you in 1997.
- Weird things about the name Najir: Your name in reverse order is Rijan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rijna. How do you pronounce that?
What Najir's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Najir mean?
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Ris for rational, the way you think.
Past life for Najir born May 9, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Najir
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).