in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nakoma, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nakoma" mean? The list below shows the origins of Nakoma
Origin and Meaning of Nakoma
"Nakoma" is a name of Native American origin, and it means "Great warrior or Great spirit". It's a name commonly given to
both boys and girls.
Fun Facts about the name Nakoma
- How Popular is the name Nakoma? Nakoma is the 38,923rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nakoma have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 79 babies born with the first name Nakoma in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nakoma to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nakoma? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Nakoma first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Nakoma is Wednesday, September 9th, 1903.
- What year had the most people named Nakoma born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nakoma was in 1977 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Nakoma: Your name in reverse order is Amokan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Maakno. How do you pronounce that?
What Nakoma's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Nakoma mean?
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Past life for Nakoma born Apr 22, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Nakoma
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).