in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Naksh, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Naksh mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Naksh
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
A is for assertive, a great leader
K is for kid, the child within.
S is for sincere, a model of truth.
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Where is the name Naksh popular?
Popularity of Naksh as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Naksh as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Georgia, New Jersey, or California.
Fun Facts about the name Naksh
- How Popular is the name Naksh? Naksh is the 28,610th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Naksh have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 170 babies born with the first name Naksh in the United States. That's more than enough people named Naksh to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Naksh? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 28 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Naksh born? The highest recorded use of the first name Naksh was in 2016 with a total of 65 babies.
- Random Naksh Factoid: According to the 2016 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Naksh is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 8 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2016.
- Weird things about the name Naksh: Your name in reverse order is Hskan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Knsah. How do you pronounce that?
What Naksh's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Naksh born Nov 25, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Naksh
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).