in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nakyla, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nakyla" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Nakyla
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Nakyla
- How Popular is the name Nakyla? Nakyla is the 18,618th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nakyla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 376 babies born with the first name Nakyla in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nakyla to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nakyla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Nakyla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nakyla was in 2003 with a total of 32 babies.
- Random Nakyla Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nakyla is not a popular baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Nakyla: Your name in reverse order is Alykan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aylakn. How do you pronounce that?
What Nakyla's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Nakyla mean?
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Past life for Nakyla born Jan 25, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Nakyla
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).