in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nalah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nalah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Nalah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Nalah popular?
Popularity of Nalah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Nalah as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Florida, or New York.
Fun Facts about the name Nalah
- How Popular is the name Nalah? Nalah is the 17,020th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nalah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 437 babies born with the first name Nalah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nalah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nalah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Nalah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nalah was in 2013 with a total of 66 babies.
- Random Nalah Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nalah is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Nalah: Your name in reverse order is Halan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nhlaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Nalah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Nalah mean?
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Past life for Nalah born Aug 27, 1960
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Nalah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).