in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nalu, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nalu" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Nalu such as celebrities named Nalu.
Origin and Meaning of Nalu
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Nalu
- How Popular is the name Nalu? Nalu is the 41,647th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nalu have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 66 babies born with the first name Nalu in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nalu? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Nalu born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nalu was in 2010 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Nalu Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nalu is not a popular baby boy's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Nalu: Your name in reverse order is Ulan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Naul. How do you pronounce that?
What Nalu's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Nalu mean?
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Past life for Nalu born Jun 10, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Nalu
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.