in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Namine, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Namine mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Namine
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for nifty, how neat!
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
M is for mighty, your inner strength.
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
N is for narrator, tell many stories
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Fun Facts about the name Namine
- How Popular is the name Namine? Namine is the 38,492nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Namine have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 85 babies born with the first name Namine in the United States. That's more than enough people named Namine to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Namine? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Namine first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Namine is Tuesday, August 14th, 1888.
- What year had the most people named Namine born? The highest recorded use of the first name Namine was in 2016 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Namine: Your name in reverse order is Eniman. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Neniam. How do you pronounce that?
What Namine's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Namine born Jun 3, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Namine
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).