in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Namira, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Namira mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Namira
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for nifty, how neat!
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
M is for mighty, your inner strength.
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
R is for reasonable, your understanding way.
A is for activities, for you have many.
Notable Persons Named Namira
Namira Salim is an influential individual. Namira was born in 1975 in Karachi.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Namira
Hamza Namira is a musician. His ongoing career started in 1999. Hamza was born Hamza Namira in 1980 in Saudi Arabia.
Fun Facts about the name Namira
- How Popular is the name Namira? Namira is the 41,225th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Namira have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 71 babies born with the first name Namira in the United States. That's more than enough people named Namira to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Namira? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Namira born? The highest recorded use of the first name Namira was in 2016 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Namira: Your name in reverse order is Ariman. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Armina. How do you pronounce that?
What Namira's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Namira born Oct 29, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
You had an artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Namira
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.