Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Nanea
Fun Facts about the name Nanea
- How many people with the first name Nanea have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 154 babies born with the first name Nanea in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nanea to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nanea? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Nanea born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nanea was in 2009 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Nanea Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nanea ranks 93rd in popularity as a baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 11 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Nanea: Your name in reverse order is Aenan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anena. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Nanea popular?
Popularity of Nanea as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Nanea as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Hawaii.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nanea" mean? The list below shows the origins of Nanea as well as things modernly associated with the name Nanea such as celebrities named Nanea.
- A Persian goddess mentioned in the Bible.
Nanea was also found in the following language(s): Hawaiian
Other Inspirations for the Name Nanea
Nanea Golf Club
Nanea Perkins Tennis
Nanea Restaurant And Bar
Nanea Golf Club Members
What does the name Nanea mean?
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Eis for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Past life for Nanea born May 19, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.