in the U.S.
- Gender: Girl
- #18391 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Nashay
How popular is the baby name Nashay in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Nashay
- How many people with the first name Nashay have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 384 babies born with the first name Nashay in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nashay to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nashay? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1978 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Nashay born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nashay was in 2007 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Nashay Factoid: According to the 1981 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nashay is not a popular baby girl's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 1981.
- Weird things about the name Nashay: Your name in reverse order is Yahsan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ysaahn. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nashay" mean? The list below shows the origins of Nashay as well as things modernly associated with the name Nashay such as celebrities named Nashay.
Other Inspirations for the Name Nashay
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Nashay born May 29, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!