- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nasta, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Nasta mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Nasta
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.
S is for serious, not always joking.
T is for tasteful, the way you communicate.
A is for authentic, be real
Notable Persons With the Last Name Nasta
Manulu Nasta is an athlete for the Desportivo Manica.
Where is the name Nasta popular?
Popularity of Nasta as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Nasta as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, New Jersey, or Massachusetts.
Common first names for Nasta
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Nasta
People with the last name Nasta are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Nasta
- How Popular is the name Nasta? As a last name Nasta was the 39,052nd most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Nasta first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Nasta is Saturday, March 20th, 1880.
- How unique is the name Nasta? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Nasta. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Nasta: Your name in reverse order is Atsan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ntaas. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Nasta? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 564 people with the last name Nasta.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Nasta? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Nasta as their last name since less than 1 person in 526k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Nasta's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Nasta born Mar 26, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Nasta
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.