in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nathena, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Nathena mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Nathena
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
A is for attractive, inside and out
T is for treasure, of your friendship.
H is for honor, your most valuable possession.
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Nathena
- How Popular is the name Nathena? Nathena is the 65,447th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nathena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 16 babies born with the first name Nathena in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nathena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Nathena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Nathena is Monday, May 22nd, 1876.
- What year had the most people named Nathena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nathena was in 1979 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Nathena: Your name in reverse order is Anehtan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Haetnna. How do you pronounce that?
What Nathena's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Nathena born Apr 22, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Nathena
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).