Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Natisha
How popular is the baby name Natisha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Natisha
- How many people with the first name Natisha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,861 babies born with the first name Natisha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Natisha to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Natisha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Natisha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Natisha is Thursday, September 5th, 1963.
- What year had the most people named Natisha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Natisha was in 1980 with a total of 123 babies.
- Random Natisha Factoid: According to the 1989 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Natisha is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 1989.
- Weird things about the name Natisha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsitan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tnahsia. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Natisha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Natisha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Natisha as well as things modernly associated with the name Natisha such as celebrities named Natisha.
Other Inspirations for the Name Natisha
Natisha Nicole Beauty Salon
What does the name Natisha mean?
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Tis for touching, the way you show you are.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Natisha born Oct 28, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!