in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Natoshia
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Natoshia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Natoshia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Natoshia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Natoshia
- How Popular is the name Natoshia? Natoshia is the 16,693rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Natoshia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 454 babies born with the first name Natoshia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Natoshia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Natoshia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Natoshia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Natoshia was in 1982 with a total of 28 babies.
- Random Natoshia Factoid: According to the 1978 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Natoshia is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1978.
- Weird things about the name Natoshia: Your name in reverse order is Aihsotan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ishtnaoa. How do you pronounce that?
What Natoshia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Natoshia mean?
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Ois for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
Sis for sincere, a model of truth.
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Past life for Natoshia born Feb 8, 1933
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Natoshia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).