in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Naviah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Naviah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Naviah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Naviah
- How Popular is the name Naviah? Naviah is the 27,037th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Naviah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 185 babies born with the first name Naviah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Naviah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Naviah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Naviah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Naviah was in 2012 with a total of 27 babies.
- Random Naviah Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Naviah is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Naviah: Your name in reverse order is Haivan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Havani. How do you pronounce that?
What Naviah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Naviah mean?
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Vis for virtue, a trait you hold dear.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
His for honor, your most valuable possession.
Past life for Naviah born Apr 22, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Naviah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).