in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Navina, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Navina mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Navina
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
V is for valentine, a sweetheart you are!
I is for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
A is for activities, for you have many.
Notable Persons Named Navina
Navina Bole is an actress, model, and actor. Navina was born in 1983 in Mumbai.
Navina Omilade is an athlete for the FFC Brauweiler Pulheim, FFC Turbine Potsdam, VfL Wolfsburg, and Germany women's national football team. Navina was born on November 3rd, 1981 in Mönchengladbach, Germany.
Fun Facts about the name Navina
- How Popular is the name Navina? Navina is the 41,474th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Navina have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 70 babies born with the first name Navina in the United States. That's more than enough people named Navina to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Navina? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Navina first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Navina is Tuesday, February 11th, 1908.
- What year had the most people named Navina born? The highest recorded use of the first name Navina was in 2011 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Navina Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Navina is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Navina: Your name in reverse order is Anivan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Vanina. How do you pronounce that?
What Navina's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Navina born Dec 10, 1988
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Navina
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.