- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nayab, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Nayab mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Nayab
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
B is for bouquet, the flowers around you.
Fun Facts about the name Nayab
- How Popular is the name Nayab? Nayab is the 42,561st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nayab have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 65 babies born with the first name Nayab in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nayab? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Nayab first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Nayab is Sunday, June 12th, 1904.
- What year had the most people named Nayab born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nayab was in 1993 with a total of 9 babies.
- Random Nayab Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nayab is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Nayab: Your name in reverse order is Bayan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Bayan. How do you pronounce that?
What Nayab's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Nayab born Jan 7, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Nayab
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).