in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Naylea, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Naylea mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Naylea
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for narrator, tell many stories
A is for aware, of your surroundings
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
L is for love, your love of life!
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Fun Facts about the name Naylea
- How Popular is the name Naylea? Naylea is the 19,113th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Naylea have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 370 babies born with the first name Naylea in the United States. That's more than enough people named Naylea to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Naylea? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Naylea born? The highest recorded use of the first name Naylea was in 2002 with a total of 33 babies.
- Random Naylea Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Naylea is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Naylea: Your name in reverse order is Aelyan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lanaye. How do you pronounce that?
What Naylea's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Naylea born Sep 5, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Naylea
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).