in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Naziyah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Naziyah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Naziyah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Z is for zeal, your zest for life.
I is for ideals, no higher!
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
H is for honor, your most valuable possession.
Where is the name Naziyah popular?
Popularity of Naziyah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Naziyah as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New Jersey, North Carolina, or Florida.
Fun Facts about the name Naziyah
- How Popular is the name Naziyah? Naziyah is the 18,995th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Naziyah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 374 babies born with the first name Naziyah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Naziyah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Naziyah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Naziyah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Naziyah was in 2008 with a total of 49 babies.
- Random Naziyah Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Naziyah is not a popular baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 6 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Naziyah: Your name in reverse order is Hayizan. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Zniahya. How do you pronounce that?
What Naziyah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Naziyah born Jan 30, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Naziyah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).