in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Neeko, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Neeko mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Neeko
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for narrator, tell many stories
E is for enduring, forever will your memory remain
E is for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
O is for ornate, nothing plain here!
Fun Facts about the name Neeko
- How Popular is the name Neeko? Neeko is the 23,319th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Neeko have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 256 babies born with the first name Neeko in the United States. That's more than enough people named Neeko to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Neeko? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Neeko born? The highest recorded use of the first name Neeko was in 2013 with a total of 23 babies.
- Random Neeko Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Neeko is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Neeko: Your name in reverse order is Okeen. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ekeon. How do you pronounce that?
What Neeko's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Neeko born Dec 18, 1929
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Neeko
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).