in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Neethu, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Neethu mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Neethu
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
T is for tough, for you are not easily broken
H is for hero, as you appear to many.
U is for useful, always to others.
Notable Persons Named Neethu
Neethu Shetty is an actress. Her ongoing career started in 2004. Neethu was given the name Neetha on September 2nd, 1986 in Mangalore, Karnataka, India.
Fun Facts about the name Neethu
- How Popular is the name Neethu? Neethu is the 69,069th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Neethu have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 12 babies born with the first name Neethu in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Neethu? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Neethu born? The highest recorded use of the first name Neethu was in 1991 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Neethu: Your name in reverse order is Uhteen. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nhutee. How do you pronounce that?
What Neethu's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Neethu born Nov 19, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Neethu
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.