in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Neidy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Neidy" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Neidy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Neidy popular?
Popularity of Neidy as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Neidy as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Michigan, Illinois, or Iowa.
Fun Facts about the name Neidy
- How Popular is the name Neidy? Neidy is the 28,191st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Neidy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 169 babies born with the first name Neidy in the United States. That's more than enough people named Neidy to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Neidy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Neidy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Neidy was in 2004 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Neidy Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Neidy is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Neidy: Your name in reverse order is Ydien. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inyde. How do you pronounce that?
What Neidy's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Neidy mean?
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Dis for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Past life for Neidy born Oct 25, 1943
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Neidy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).