in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Neiko, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Neiko" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Neiko such as celebrities named Neiko.
Origin and Meaning of Neiko
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Neiko
Neiko Thorpe is an athlete for the Oakland Raiders. He has been prominent since 2012. Neiko was born on February 11th, 1990 in Southfield, Michigan.
Fun Facts about the name Neiko
- How Popular is the name Neiko? Neiko is the 15,979th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Neiko have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 489 babies born with the first name Neiko in the United States. That's more than enough people named Neiko to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Neiko? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1988 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- When was Neiko first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Neiko is Tuesday, June 14th, 1921.
- What year had the most people named Neiko born? The highest recorded use of the first name Neiko was in 2013 with a total of 34 babies.
- Random Neiko Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Neiko is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Neiko: Your name in reverse order is Okien. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ioenk. How do you pronounce that?
What Neiko's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Neiko mean?
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Kis for kid, the child within.
Ois for original, one of a kind!
Past life for Neiko born Oct 13, 2005
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Neiko
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.