in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Neilani, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Neilani mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Neilani
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for narrator, tell many stories
E is for elegant, born within you.
I is for important, the search for all parts of life that are
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
Fun Facts about the name Neilani
- How Popular is the name Neilani? Neilani is the 35,830th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Neilani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 102 babies born with the first name Neilani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Neilani to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Neilani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Neilani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Neilani was in 2012 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Neilani: Your name in reverse order is Inalien. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Naiieln. How do you pronounce that?
What Neilani's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Neilani born Oct 28, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Neilani
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).