in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Neleah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Neleah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Neleah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
A is for adorable, how precious
H is for hardy, can't keep you down!
Fun Facts about the name Neleah
- How Popular is the name Neleah? Neleah is the 50,467th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Neleah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 39 babies born with the first name Neleah in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Neleah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 22 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Neleah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Neleah was in 2002 with a total of 22 babies.
- Weird things about the name Neleah: Your name in reverse order is Haelen. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nlaehe. How do you pronounce that?
What Neleah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Neleah born Dec 31, 1955
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Neleah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).