Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Ney
Fun Facts about the name Ney
- How many people with the first name Ney have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 31 babies born with the first name Ney in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ney? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1889 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Ney first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ney is Friday, March 15th, 1878.
- What year had the most people named Ney born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ney was in 1916 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Ney Factoid: According to the 1916 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ney is not a popular baby boy's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 7 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 1916.
- Weird things about the name Ney: Your name in reverse order is Yen. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eny. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Ney? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,285 people with the last name Ney.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Ney? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Ney as their last name.
Where is the name Ney popular?
Popularity of Ney as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Ney as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in North Carolina.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||2.68%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.33%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.46%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.98%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Ney
People with the last name Ney are most frequently White
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ney" mean? The list below shows the origins of Ney as well as things modernly associated with the name Ney such as celebrities named Ney.
- French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815)
Ultimately from Middle Persian nʾd (nāy, nay).
- (music) A type of end-blown flute.
ney was also found in the following language(s): Kurdish, Portuguese, and Shabo
Other Inspirations for the Name Ney
Ney Mata Mata
Ney Ney Song
Ney York City Fc
Ney York Mets
What does the name Ney mean?
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.