in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Neytiri, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Neytiri" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Neytiri
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Neytiri
- How Popular is the name Neytiri? Neytiri is the 39,169th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Neytiri have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 78 babies born with the first name Neytiri in the United States. That's more than enough people named Neytiri to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Neytiri? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2010 when it was given as a first name to 15 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Neytiri born? The highest recorded use of the first name Neytiri was in 2011 with a total of 16 babies.
- Weird things about the name Neytiri: Your name in reverse order is Irityen. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eyrinti. How do you pronounce that?
What Neytiri's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Neytiri mean?
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Tis for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
Iis for immense, are your great qualities
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Past life for Neytiri born Jun 22, 1962
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Neytiri
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).