Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Niasia
How popular is the baby name Niasia in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Niasia
- How many people with the first name Niasia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 839 babies born with the first name Niasia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Niasia to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Niasia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1977 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Niasia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Niasia was in 2006 with a total of 70 babies.
- Random Niasia Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Niasia is not a popular baby girl's name in Virginia. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Virginia have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Niasia: Your name in reverse order is Aisain. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anasii. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Niasia popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Niasia" mean? The list below shows the origins of Niasia as well as things modernly associated with the name Niasia such as celebrities named Niasia.
Other Inspirations for the Name Niasia
What does the name Niasia mean?
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Niasia born Jun 24, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.