in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Nicosha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nicosha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Nicosha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Nicosha
- How Popular is the name Nicosha? Nicosha is the 43,752nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Nicosha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 58 babies born with the first name Nicosha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nicosha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1979 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Nicosha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nicosha was in 1994 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Nicosha Factoid: According to the 1994 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nicosha is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1994.
- Weird things about the name Nicosha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsocin. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Scnahoi. How do you pronounce that?
What Nicosha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Nicosha mean?
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Cis for creative, ideas aplenty
Ois for observant, nothing gets by you!
Sis for special, you are, you know!
His for handy, the helpful you.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Past life for Nicosha born Feb 21, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Nicosha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).