Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Nikiya
How popular is the baby name Nikiya in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Nikiya
- How many people with the first name Nikiya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 581 babies born with the first name Nikiya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Nikiya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Nikiya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Nikiya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Nikiya was in 1981 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Nikiya Factoid: According to the 1978 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Nikiya is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1978.
- Weird things about the name Nikiya: Your name in reverse order is Ayikin. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ianiyk. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Nikiya popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Nikiya" mean? The list below shows the origins of Nikiya as well as things modernly associated with the name Nikiya such as celebrities named Nikiya.
Other Inspirations for the Name Nikiya
Nikiya La Bayadere
What does the name Nikiya mean?
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Iis for innovator, always improving
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Past life for Nikiya born Oct 6, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.